Sunday 27 January 2013

Review # 9- Mother Nature's Market and Deli- Victoria

Hello All!

Today we have another local review, Mother Nature's Market and Deli in Cook Street Village. This health food store is relatively new to our little community having opened up back in mid August.



I am a self-proclaimed health food store junkie, so when I heard a new one was right around the corner, I was thrilled.

I was lucky enough to be in the area the day the store had their soft open and was surprised at how big the store was! Their location provides them the space needed to house a large supply of hard to find natural products.
Some great finds from my last visit!

I've visited the shop several times since its opening and the staff has been consistently friendly, and helpful. During my most recent visit I was introduced to their new Membership Card program. Mother Nature sums up their new perk on their website:


When you become a member you can:
  • Receive special, on-line only deals on Mother Nature’s products.
  • Choose to receive a quarterly e-newsletter full of health information, product highlights and upcoming events.
  • Attend special Members Only events at the store.
  • Redeem points towards future purchases.  Eat well and save money – even your mother would agree that it is a great deal!
  • Donate your points to a selection of local charities 


Member Card Application Form

This is a great new perk for frequent shoppers. I especially liked the option to donate your points to local charities.  It is such a noble way for a local business to give back to their community.

Mother Nature's Market and Deli is now a must visit location in Cook Street Village. It is a great place to buy natural, organic, healthy products while supporting a local business.

It's for this that I give Mother Nature's Market and Deli 5 Polka Dots out of 5. 

As always, if there is something or somewhere you would like to me review leave me a comment or email me at: email.polka.dot.reviews@gmail.com

Sparkle On!
Polka Dot



No comments:

Post a Comment